His interests lie mainly in the blurry area of architecture and code/scripting. He feels that most current cad programs, and, even worse, the way they are thaught to students are a severe contributing factor in the developement of current architectural monotony. Though programming languages offered by today’s top modelling programs often lure users into formal paradigms based on the ever-dominant metaphor, he is sure that the architectural trend of today will evolve into much more complex systems of input-output which, eventually, will deliver less-alienated products…
email: didi [at] improved [dot] ro
mobile: +31 619 812 287
Zusterlaan 180B, 2611MP Delft, The Netherlands
Featured on/scripts used by:
- LAC – http://blogs.ua.es/glac/ – Laboratorio de Arquitectura y Computación, Universidad de Alicante.
- Rhino News – Rhino News, etc.
- http://srplab.uh.edu/blog/ – University of Houston.
- http://www.cafebabel.com/ – The European Magazine
- and by the look of the download stats, quite many other…